|Manufacturer:||Planet Smasher Games (Homepage)|
|Category:||Car Battle, Post-apocalyptic|
|Description:||Shoot, ram, skid and loot your way through the ruins of civilisation with Gaslands, a tabletop wargame of car-on-car destruction in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Players control small fleets of armed vehicles in battles for resources, dominance and survival.|
With rules for multiple vehicle types (from motorbikes to big rigs), varied special weapons and accessories (including oil slicks, caltrops and nitro boosters), and a host of options for scenarios, environmental conditions, crew and campaigns, players can tailor games to match their own visions for an anarchic future.
Source: gaslands.com ⓒ Planet Smasher Games
|Popularity:||No T³-User plays this game.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.6 after 30 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|The Order of the Inferno||-||-||0||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on players from Poland with 0 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.