|Manufacturer:||Planet Smasher Games (Homepage)|
|Category:||Car Battle, Post-apocalyptic|
|Description:||Shoot, ram, skid and loot your way through the ruins of civilisation with Gaslands, a tabletop wargame of car-on-car destruction in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Players control small fleets of armed vehicles in battles for resources, dominance and survival.|
With rules for multiple vehicle types (from motorbikes to big rigs), varied special weapons and accessories (including oil slicks, caltrops and nitro boosters), and a host of options for scenarios, environmental conditions, crew and campaigns, players can tailor games to match their own visions for an anarchic future.
Source: gaslands.com ⓒ Planet Smasher Games
|Popularity:||The game is played by <1% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of <1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 1562 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.5 after 38 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|The Order of the Inferno||0%||0%||2||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 103 players with 60 army selections. The tournament data is based on 18 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.