|Name:||Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire|
|Manufacturer:||Games Workshop (Homepage)|
|Category:||Fantasy, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||In Warhammer Underworlds, you and your opponent pick a warband – 2 are included in this box – and build a deck of power and objective cards. After placing your warband on the hex-tiled game boards, you take turns making actions – movement and attacks – until 3 phases are played. Between actions, you can use the power cards to introduce effects and reactions that can swing the battle in your favour; building the best deck you can and using cunning to deploy these abilities at the perfect time is the secret to mastering the game and dominating your foe. Merely vanquishing your opponent’s warband does not guarantee victory – capturing objectives, standing your ground, making the best tactical choices and deploying the right cards at the right time will gain you the glory points you need to win!|
Once you’re familiar with the rules, games will take around 30 minutes – you’ll always have time for a rematch.
Source: games-workshop.com - © Games Workshop
|Popularity:||The game is played by 2% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of <1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 30 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.7 after 152 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|The Chosen Axes||22%||11%||84||84.08||10|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 410 players with 857 army selections. The tournament data is based on 769 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.