|Category:||Science-Fiction, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||Urban War: Strike-Team Actions is a fast-paced sci-fi skirmish tabletop game designed for two or more players. It is a simple game to learn but difficult to master.|
Players build small “Strike-Teams” of between 8 to 12 figures aside from a range of factions with differing play styles and strengths. The game’s individual model and experience based system enabling a unique variety of tactical choices, for players to develop their Strike-Teams to suit their own personal play-style and strategies. Each game can take from between 30 minutes to an hour to play depending on the player’s experience.
Urban War: Strike-Team Actions offers a true multi-player experience; it doesn’t always have to be a two sided battle, you can have games with 3, 4 or 5 individual Strike-Teams each out for themselves, and with only one Strike-Team the eventual winner, the potential scope for scheming, back stabbing and betrayal adds yet another layer to this already dynamic game.
Source: myriadminiatures.com - © Myriad Miniatures
|Popularity:||The game is played by 1% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of <1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 42846 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 3.8 after 27 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 113 players with 197 army selections. The tournament data is based on 80 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.