|Category:||Science-Fiction, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||Urban War: Strike-Team Actions is a fast-paced sci-fi skirmish tabletop game designed for two or more players. It is a simple game to learn but difficult to master.|
Players build small “Strike-Teams” of between 8 to 12 figures aside from a range of factions with differing play styles and strengths. The game’s individual model and experience based system enabling a unique variety of tactical choices, for players to develop their Strike-Teams to suit their own personal play-style and strategies. Each game can take from between 30 minutes to an hour to play depending on the player’s experience.
Urban War: Strike-Team Actions offers a true multi-player experience; it doesn’t always have to be a two sided battle, you can have games with 3, 4 or 5 individual Strike-Teams each out for themselves, and with only one Strike-Team the eventual winner, the potential scope for scheming, back stabbing and betrayal adds yet another layer to this already dynamic game.
Source: myriadminiatures.com - © Myriad Miniatures
|Popularity:||No T³-User plays this game.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 3.8 after 27 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on players from Austria with 0 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.