|Name:||Batman Miniature Game|
|Manufacturer:||Knight Models (Homepage)|
|Category:||Campaign game, Skirmish Battles, Super Heroes|
|Description:||We don't have a description yet.|
You know this game? Then help us out! Write a short summary and contact an admin.
|Popularity:||The game is played by 1% of the T³-Users.|
The T³-Users can field a total of 300 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.5 after 65 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|Amazons of Themyscira||0%||0%||0||0||0|
|Birds of Prey||13%||5%||1||0||0|
|Central City Villains||0%||0%||0||0||0|
|Gotham City Sirens||13%||5%||1||0||0|
|League of Assassins||25%||10%||2||0||1|
|The Brave and the Bold||38%||14%||3||0||0|
|The Court of Owls||13%||5%||3||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 8 players from Switzerland with 21 army selections. The tournament data is based on 34 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.