|Manufacturer:||Warlord Games (Homepage)|
|Category:||Mass Battles, World War II|
|Description:||From Blitzkrieg to North Africa, from the Russian Front to the D-Day Landings, Bolt Action puts YOU in command of the most brutal and famous battles of the Second World War.|
Assemble and paint your brave men and armoured tanks, field them on a table-top battlefield, and use all your strategy, cunning and luck to defeat your opponent.
Source: warlordgames.com - © Warlord Games
|Popularity:||The game is played by 4% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of 1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 63800 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.5 after 311 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 25 players from Austria with 44 army selections. The tournament data is based on 28 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.