|Manufacturer:||Warlord Games (Homepage)|
|Category:||Mass Battles, World War II|
|Description:||From Blitzkrieg to North Africa, from the Russian Front to the D-Day Landings, Bolt Action puts YOU in command of the most brutal and famous battles of the Second World War.|
Assemble and paint your brave men and armoured tanks, field them on a table-top battlefield, and use all your strategy, cunning and luck to defeat your opponent.
Source: warlordgames.com - © Warlord Games
|Popularity:||The game is played by 3% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of 1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 6000 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.5 after 266 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 4 players from Netherlands with 12 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.