|Name:||Fallout: Wasteland Warfare|
|Manufacturer:||Modiphius Entertainment (Homepage)|
|Category:||Post-apocalyptic, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||In Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, players will build their own crew from a wide range of factions, allies and iconic characters from the Fallout series, and play in apocalyptic games of 3 - 30 high quality 32mm scale resin miniatures through a huge variety of iconic scenery and settlement buildings, from the Red Rocket to Sanctuary Hills, Nuka- Cola vending machines and wrecked cars.|
Pick units or characters to be Heroic giving them access to V.A.T.S bonuses and then select a Leader who can gain Perks and other abilities to support your crew. Develop your settlements buildings, defenses and resources which impacts your crew’s army list and abilities in the wasteland.
Source: modiphius.com - © Modiphius Entertainment
|Popularity:||No T³-User plays this game.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.7 after 19 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|Brotherhood of Steel||-||-||0||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on players from United States with 0 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.