|Manufacturer:||Gale Force Nine (Homepage)|
|Category:||Skirmish Battles, World War II|
|Description:||TANKS is an easy-to-learn, quick-play, small-scale game, where you take command of a tank platoon, seeking to destroy your opponent’s tanks and secure victory.|
TANKS is a flexible game with lots of ways to create a finely-tuned army that fits your play style. The game is fast and furious, do-or-die. In half an hour, you can pick your tanks and crew, upgrade them to your specifications, defeat your enemy (or die trying), and be ready for the rematch!
Source: tanks.gf9games.com - © Gale Force Nine
|Popularity:||No T³-User plays this game.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4 after 39 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on players from Italy with 0 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.