|Manufacturer:||Steamforged Games Ltd (Homepage)|
|Category:||Fantasy, Medieval, Sports|
|Description:||Mob football is a game generally played between neighbouring towns and villages on feast days (hence the popularity). Players on opposing teams clash to control a leather-wrapped inflated pig's bladder and attempt to kick it into the opponent’s goal. Over the years, rudimentary leagues and tournaments have sprung up; there have even been some national level games between some city states.|
The powerful Guilds of the land have taken advantage of the huge popularity of the sport as another means to control the masses. They invested vast sums of money; creating professional Guild sponsored teams and structured leagues. The public went crazy as the game was elevated to new heights of spectacle. Guild Ball was born amidst a blaze of interest and publicity and with it, a whole new business and revenue stream for the Guilds. Games are now played out in front of vast crowds of fans, whilst behind the scenes the results can mean fortunes are won or lost on the kick of a ball.
Source: guildball.com ⓒ Steamforged Games
|Popularity:||The game is played by 3% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of 1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 1289 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.6 after 268 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|Ratcatcher's Guild (Mortician's Guild)||6%||3%||44||61.39||2|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 531 players with 1092 army selections. The tournament data is based on 1951 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.