|Category:||Fantasy, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||We don't have a description yet.|
You know this game? Then help us out! Write a short summary and contact an admin.
|Popularity:||The game is played by 2% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of <1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 554825 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4 after 115 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|Alchemists of Dirz||28%||10%||25||88.93||5|
|Devourers of Vile-Tis||18%||7%||23||47.02||1|
|Dwarves of Mid-Nor||15%||5%||14||59.09||4|
|Dwarves of Tir-Na-Bor||16%||6%||30||68.97||5|
|Goblins of No-Dan-Kar||17%||6%||22||53.83||1|
|Lions of Alahan||19%||7%||25||61.82||3|
|Orcs of Bran-ô-Kor & Behemoth||16%||6%||25||49.32||0|
|The Griffins of Akkylannie||27%||10%||32||64.59||1|
|The Limbo of Acheron||17%||6%||16||69.63||0|
|Wolfen of Yllia||26%||9%||38||66.03||5|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 500 players with 1371 army selections. The tournament data is based on 330 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.