|Description:||RUMBLESLAM is a fast paced fantasy wrestling game for two or more players. With the lights up, the ropes tightened, and the crowd cheering, RUMBLESLAM wrestlers step into the ring to brawl, grapple, leap from turnbuckles, showboat, and bounce around the ring. Throwing the opponents out of the ring is the aim of the game, with no small amount of black eyes for good measure!|
Source: rumbleslam.com - © TTCombat
|Popularity:||The game is played by 1% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of <1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 300000 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.5 after 17 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|The Feral Den||29%||15%||6||100||4|
|The Forest Soul||29%||15%||3||0||1|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 7 players from Switzerland with 13 army selections. The tournament data is based on 38 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.