|Name:||Wrath of Kings|
|Manufacturer:||Cool Mini Or Not (Homepage)|
|Category:||Fantasy, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||Wrath of Kings is a miniatures war game, where players take command of the armies of one of the five kingdoms of Arikania! Scalable from 10 to 50 models per side, now you can vie for the throne of the Ancient King!|
Source: wrathofkings.com - © Cool Mini Or Not
|Popularity:||No T³-User plays this game.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.3 after 13 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|House Shael Han||-||-||0||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on players from Austria with 0 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.