|Name:||Mars Attacks - The Miniatures Game|
|Manufacturer:||Mantic Games (Homepage)|
|Description:||Mars Attacks – The Miniatures Game is the crazy tabletop game of Martian Mayhem, played with miniatures ready to game with right out of the box.|
With Mars Attacks – The Miniatures Game, one player controls the might of the Martian Empire’s vast army of invaders and the other the brave defenders of Earth, battling against impossible odds.
You will guide your forces through a number of playable scenarios and the devastated ruins of Greenville using our simple and wacky rules set, culminating in a fierce battle to capture the Novas Vira Communications Center.
Will you persevere with your human forces in a desperate bid to push back the Martians, or will you guide General Tor to his ultimate objective and uncover the leader of the Novas Vira? Only you will decide the fate of the planet!
Source: manticgames.com ⓒ Mantic Games
|Popularity:||The game is played by <1% of the T³-Users.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 3.8 after 5 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 1 players from Austria with 0 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.