|Manufacturer:||Alchemist Miniatures (Homepage)|
|Category:||Fantasy, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||Alkemy is a strategy game that takes place in a medieval fantasy world. During your Alkemy games, you will control a group of fighters represented by miniatures and you will manage them in scenario-driven encounters against an enemy group. You can play using the basic scenario provided at the end of this booklet or create your own scenarios and stories.|
Alkemy is a skirmish miniature game. You will usually play with between 10 and 15 miniatures.
All Alkemy games are driven by a scenario.
The game system works on a turn basis, with a system of Action Points and alternated activation of Cards. The order in which you will activate your cards being very important.
|Popularity:||The game is played by 1% of the T³-Users.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.3 after 171 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|Cartel of the Saber||0%||0%||0||0||0|
|Empire of the Jade Triad||20%||14%||0||0||0|
|Kingdom of Avalon||20%||14%||0||0||0|
|Sorority & Fadela||0%||0%||0||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 5 players from Austria with 7 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.