|Name:||Time of Legends: Joan of Arc|
|Manufacturer:||Mythic Games (Homepage)|
|Category:||Fantasy, Historical, Mass Battles|
|Description:||For more than a century, from 1337 to 1453, the fields of France rang to the sound of constant warfare. The Hundred Years’ War is one of the longest wars ever fought and is the source of many of our collective ideas about heroic knights of old. It was also a time of myths and legends, and a fervent faith in the literal truth of the doctrine of Holy Mother Church. It is this world of strife and faith that this game recreates.|
In Time of Legends: Joan of Arc, all the creatures that the medieval people thought were real, are real. Whether they are represented on tapestries, in stained glass windows, or in illuminated manuscripts, we take them at their word. It is this dark and epic universe that you will explore in the game’s many scenarios. Some are historical, with no taint of the whispered legends of strange creatures. Others are replete with the supernatural or (saints preserve us) demonic.
You are free to control the army of miniatures that represent your heroes, knights and peasants as you wish in order to achieve your goals. You will decide who moves and where; whether your forces explore, pray, converse with locals, or simply charge into battle. But before we get to the field of glory,
you must first choose your side.
Source: mythicgames.net © Mythic Games
|Popularity:||No T³-User plays this game.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 3 after 4 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on players from Romania with 0 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.