|Manufacturer:||Tactical Command Community (Homepage)|
|Category:||Mass Battles, Science-Fiction|
|Description:||NetEpic is an unofficial fan version of the game derived from the 2nd Edition rules, started originally because many players did not like the changes made for the third edition. NetEpic is a collaborative effort, with work being coordinated through the NetEpic website. It includes a broad range of armies based on models from all the other editions, as well as some created especially for NetEpic itself.|
|Popularity:||No T³-User plays this game.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 3.8 after 9 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on players from Romania with 0 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.