|Manufacturer:||Antimatter Games (Homepage)|
|Category:||Alternate History, Campaign game, Fantasy, Skirmish Battles, Underwater|
|Description:||DeepWars is a 28mm scale tabletop wargame set in an alternate history of Earth in the late 17th century, where fortune seekers, scientists and scoundrels have discovered a lost land with an underground sea miles beneath the frozen surface of the southernmost continent. Ancient technology recovered from their first excursions on land has allowed these adventurers to develop new ether-powered dive suits and weapons and return to the bottom of the underground sea to battle with deadly marine enemies over powerful artifacts, glittering crystals and golden treasure on the seafloor.|
Source: antimatter-games.com - © Antimatter Games
|Popularity:||No T³-User plays this game.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 5 after 2 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|Ancients of Atalán||-||-||0||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on players from Romania with 0 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.