|Manufacturer:||Red Republic Games (Homepage)|
|Category:||Historical, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||Arena Rex is an innovative tabletop skirmish game. The experience has been built from the ground up to be tactically deep, yet streamlined and accessible.|
A low model count combined with easily digestible rules make Arena Rex easy to pick up and play.
Alternating activations, opposed die rolls, and out-of-turn reactions keep you engaged throughout the game.
A dynamic round structure offers new gameplay and tactical opportunities unique to Arena Rex.
Damage trees offer new levels of control within a flexible combat resolution system.
The favor of the crowd is a vital resource in Arena Rex. Use it to your advantage or die upon the sands!
Source: arenarex.com - © Red Republic Games
|Popularity:||No T³-User plays this game.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.6 after 9 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|The Blood Brothers||-||-||0||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on players from Romania with 0 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.