|Name:||War of the Ring|
|Manufacturer:||Games Workshop (Homepage)|
|Category:||Fantasy, Mass Battles|
|Description:||We don't have a description yet.|
You know this game? Then help us out! Write a short summary and contact an admin.
|Popularity:||The game is played by 1% of the T³-Users.|
The T³-Users can field a total of 8000 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4 after 66 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|Gondor & Arnor||0%||0%||0||0||0|
|The Dwarf Holds||0%||0%||0||0||0|
|The Elven Kingdoms||0%||0%||0||0||0|
|The Fallen Realms||0%||0%||0||0||0|
|The Forgotten Kingdoms||100%||33%||0||0||0|
|The Fortress of Isengard||0%||0%||0||0||0|
|The Kingdom of Rohan||100%||33%||0||0||0|
|The Misty Mountains||0%||0%||0||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 1 players from Netherlands with 3 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.