|Name:||Star Wars: Imperial Assault|
|Manufacturer:||Fantasy Flight Games (Homepage)|
|Category:||Science-Fiction, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||Imperial Assault is a strategy board game of tactical combat and missions for two to five players, offering two distinct games of battle and adventure in the Star Wars™ universe!|
Imperial Assault puts you in the midst of the Galactic Civil War between the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire after the destruction of the Death Star over Yavin 4 with two separate game experiences. The campaign game pits the limitless troops and resources of the Galactic Empire against a crack team of elite Rebel operatives as they strive to break the Empire’s hold on the galaxy, while the skirmish game invites you and a friend to muster strike teams and battle head-to-head over conflicting objectives.
Source: fantasyflightgames.com ⓒ Fantasy Flight Games
|Popularity:||The game is played by 2% of the T³-Users.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.5 after 142 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 2 players from Netherlands with 4 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.