|Manufacturer:||Gale Force Nine (Homepage)|
|Category:||Skirmish Battles, World War II|
|Description:||TANKS is an easy-to-learn, quick-play, small-scale game, where you take command of a tank platoon, seeking to destroy your opponent’s tanks and secure victory.|
TANKS is a flexible game with lots of ways to create a finely-tuned army that fits your play style. The game is fast and furious, do-or-die. In half an hour, you can pick your tanks and crew, upgrade them to your specifications, defeat your enemy (or die trying), and be ready for the rematch!
Source: tanks.gf9games.com - © Gale Force Nine
|Popularity:||The game is played by 1% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of <1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 2775 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4 after 38 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 55 players from Germany with 71 army selections. The tournament data is based on 19 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.