|Name:||Star Wars: Imperial Assault|
|Manufacturer:||Fantasy Flight Games (Homepage)|
|Category:||Science-Fiction, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||Imperial Assault is a strategy board game of tactical combat and missions for two to five players, offering two distinct games of battle and adventure in the Star Wars™ universe!|
Imperial Assault puts you in the midst of the Galactic Civil War between the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire after the destruction of the Death Star over Yavin 4 with two separate game experiences. The campaign game pits the limitless troops and resources of the Galactic Empire against a crack team of elite Rebel operatives as they strive to break the Empire’s hold on the galaxy, while the skirmish game invites you and a friend to muster strike teams and battle head-to-head over conflicting objectives.
Source: fantasyflightgames.com ⓒ Fantasy Flight Games
|Popularity:||The game is played by 2% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of <1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 11541 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.6 after 133 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 200 players from Germany with 190 army selections. The tournament data is based on 544 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.