|Manufacturer:||Red Republic Games (Homepage)|
|Category:||Historical, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||Arena Rex is an innovative tabletop skirmish game. The experience has been built from the ground up to be tactically deep, yet streamlined and accessible.|
A low model count combined with easily digestible rules make Arena Rex easy to pick up and play.
Alternating activations, opposed die rolls, and out-of-turn reactions keep you engaged throughout the game.
A dynamic round structure offers new gameplay and tactical opportunities unique to Arena Rex.
Damage trees offer new levels of control within a flexible combat resolution system.
The favor of the crowd is a vital resource in Arena Rex. Use it to your advantage or die upon the sands!
Source: arenarex.com - © Red Republic Games
|Popularity:||The game is played by <1% of the T³-Users.|
The T³-Users can field a total of 16 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.6 after 9 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|The Blood Brothers||21%||20%||2||0||2|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 14 players from Germany with 15 army selections. The tournament data is based on 11 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.