|Manufacturer:||Antimatter Games (Homepage)|
|Category:||Campaign game, Fantasy, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||ShadowSea is a game of fast-paced miniatures combat using 28mm scale figures, powered by the renowned Song of Blades ruleset from Ganesha Games. The rulebook is packed with 104 pages of action and adventure in a lost underground realm. Six unique forces search for ancient artifacts and golden treasures through crumbling ruins, trap-filled catacombs and underwater citadels. ShadowSea has many features that make it a flexible gaming system that is perfect for beginners but deep enough for experienced gamers. Explore this page to find more information about the forces and their quest for treasure.|
Source: antimatter-games.com - © Antimatter Games
|Popularity:||The game is played by <1% of the T³-Users.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 0 after 0 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|Order of Yosoth||0%||-||0||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 1 players from Germany with 0 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.