|Manufacturer:||Zenit Miniatures (Homepage)|
|Category:||Fantasy, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||"Zenit. The most powerful of all the weapons ever forged, born from darkness before time and only witness of the creation of the universes. Only moved by savage and brutal instincts, travels from one reality to another calling at arms, turning whole worlds into battlefields and abandoning them sterile after centuries of never ending wars."|
Nemesis is a game in constant evolution because its licence Creative Commons turns it into a game, in which any player can help developing, changing or improving its rules and helping the whole Zenit Community making Nemesis a better game and what is more important, flexible for all types of players. We give you the foundation you write the legend.
|Popularity:||The game is played by <1% of the T³-Users.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 0 after 0 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|Kingdom of God||0%||-||0||0||0|
|The Thousand Faces Cult||0%||-||0||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 1 players from Germany with 0 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.