|Manufacturer:||Capsicum Games (Homepage)|
|Category:||Science-Fiction, Space Battle|
|Description:||Fleet Commander is a space battle game in which each player takes command of a fleet of ships varying in size and power within a gridded Combat Zone. In turn, the players choose three dice from their Energy Dice and roll them. They may then use the dice rolls to perform corresponding actions, or keep them on their Command Board for subsequent turns. The dice represent the three main types of actions in the game: movement, attack and defense. Use them wisely or boldly to lead your fleet to victory!|
Source: capsicumgames.com - © Capsicum Games
|Popularity:||The game is played by <1% of the T³-Users.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 5 after 3 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|The Forge of Fendrix||0%||-||0||0||0|
|The Hegemony of Amycles||0%||-||0||0||0|
|The League of Phoebe||0%||-||0||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 1 players from Germany with 0 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.