|Manufacturer:||Spartan Games (Homepage)|
|Description:||Planetfall an explosive, fast paced game that allows us to bring ground-pounding, armoured combat to the ever-expanding Firestorm Galaxy.|
In this deadly, hard sci-fi setting, hordes of futuristic tanks, agile aircraft and hulking mech-walkers tear each other asunder with high-powered weaponry. Lasers burn across the tabletop, rail-gun slugs smash through armoured hulls and advanced cyber-warfare weapons hack through vital systems – the war zones of the distant future are no place for the faint hearted.
Firestorm Planetfall puts you in the role of a Grand Commander, orchestrating the manoeuvres of your chosen army. Each of your Battle Groups will contain several Helixes of stunningly-detailed 10mm scale miniatures, ranging from towering Leviathans to numerous bases of Infantry, all prepared to fight to the last under your command.
Source: spartangames.co.uk - © Spartan Games
|Popularity:||The game is played by <1% of the T³-Users.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.4 after 18 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 13 players from Germany with 23 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.