|Manufacturer:||Mantic Games (Homepage)|
|Description:||DreadBall – The Futuristic Sports Game is the 2 player science fiction sports board game that is fast, fun and tactical – play never resets as a 200mph weapons-grade titanium ball is flung from player to player. Fast throws, tough slams and deft dodges are just some of the trademark actions your players can make.|
|Popularity:||The game is played by 1% of the T³-Users.|
It's the preferred game of <1% of the T³-Users.
The T³-Users can field a total of 600 points.
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.2 after 90 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 60 players from Germany with 127 army selections. The tournament data is based on 8 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.