|Manufacturer:||Don't Panic Games|
|Category:||Fantasy, Skirmish Battles|
|Description:||Drakerys is a 32mm miniature range and wargame for hardcore players and collectors. It uses a popular theme and associates it to a modern gameplay.|
The theme revisits classic fantasy armies like wilds orcs and chivalric humans clashing to conquer a world where magic is returning. The game is set in an evolving storyline where ambitious empires and ancient creatures join the fray as the land itself is torn by reawakening energies.
Most miniatures troops used in Drakerys are produced in plastic for an easier access. As central figures of the game, some heroes will be produced in high quality resin. Miniatures can be assembled with various configurations for maximum customization in both
gameplay, looks and painting.
Source: drakerys.com - © Don't Panic Games
|Popularity:||The game is played by <1% of the T³-Users.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.2 after 11 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
|The Aurium Caste||50%||50%||0||0||0|
|The Empire of Irosia||0%||0%||0||0||0|
|The Kingdom of Ashral||0%||0%||0||0||0|
|The Kingdom of Avaren||50%||50%||0||0||0|
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 2 players from Germany with 2 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.