|Name:||Blood Red Skies|
|Manufacturer:||Warlord Games (Homepage)|
|Category:||Air Battle, World War II|
|Description:||Blood Red Skies is a tabletop miniatures game where you command formations of fighter aircraft in battle. Action in the game is fast-paced - with six or more planes per side, a thrilling dogfight can be fought in forty-five minutes or less.|
Source: warlordgames.com - © Warlord Games
|Popularity:||The game is played by <1% of the T³-Users.|
|Rating (1-5):|| |
Average rating 4.5 after 12 vote(s).
Info: You have to be registered and logged in to rate this game!
|This is a list of all supported armies/factions, their distribution between the players and a statistical review in the tournament field:
- DP: How many players play this army.
- DA: How big is the percentage of all armies.
- TN: How often the army was used on a tournament.
- TS: How strong is the army on tournaments. The strongest army is used for an index of 100 (see army ranking for details). A value of 0 means that we don't have enough data for a classification yet.
- TV: How often did the army win a tournament.
- If there is another army/faction behind a name in brackets, the entry is a sub type of this army/faction.
The distribution is based on 9 players from Germany with 14 army selections. The tournament data is based on 0 tournament placements. You can enter your own armies, if you create an account.